Wise, wicked, simple and one who does not know enough to ask. I could easily put my own children into these categories, but which child am I? Continue reading
Whether you’re Jewish or not, most moms can relate to these 10 questions…
10. Who’s your little friend? Are they Jewish?
9. What’s with these shpilkes? Didn’t you get messhugah at the park?
8. Is my bubbellah too hot?
7. Is my bubbellah too cold?
6. Is my bubbellah eating too much?
5. Is my bubbellah not eating enough?
4. You call that a nap?!
3. Can you please sit still while I wipe this schmutz off your face?
2. Do you love your mother? Then (place direction here)
1. What am I going to do with you?!
May the Schwartz be with you!